A few of the papers accepted recently. The journal paper at the top of this list is open access and available now. The ICDVRAT 2016 papers should be available once the conference opens (from the conference website). The IEEE paper is a 2-page overview paper and will be available via IEEE Xplore.
User Modelling and User-Adapted Interaction: Special Issue on Personality in Personalized Systems, Springer 2016.
- B Cowley, D K Charles, “Behavlets: A Method for Practical Player Modelling Using Psychology-Based Player Traits and Domain Specific Features”
Two preprint papers related to the above journal.
- arXiv, 1603.06996. 3 2016.
- arXiv, 1603.08973. 3 2016.
International Conference on Disability, Virtual Reality & Associated Technologies 2016
- D E Holmes, D K Charles, S McClean, P J Morrow, S M McDonough, “Usability and Performance of Leap Motion and Oculus Rift for Upper Arm Virtual Reality Stroke Rehabilitation”
- J Boureaud, D E Holmes, D K Charles, S McClean, PJ Morrow, “Application of a Rehabilitation Game Model for Assistive Technology Software Design”
- G Chaponneau, D E Holmes, D K Charles, S McClean, PJ Morrow, “The Application of Invisible Playground Theory to Assistive Technology Design for Motivating Exercise within Activities of Daily Living”
IEEE Computer-Based Medical Systems 2016
- D E Holmes, D K Charles, S McClean, P J Morrow, S M McDonough, “Using Fitt’s Law to Model Arm Motion Tracked in 3D by a Leap Motion Controller for Virtual Reality Upper Arm Stroke Rehabilitation”